Monday 11 February 2013

James Bond Island.

A trip that I will never forget!!!


James Bond Island.

It all started with entering the Catamaran! The day had begun.  I was busy sun-tanning, when suddenly the boat stopped, we had hit Monkey Cave's in Phangna Bay. This was time for a break and a Kayak through the caves, they were absolutely beautiful, the blue crystal clear water and the amazing caves! Time was up! Time to board the boat again, we were heading for James bond Island, about 2 hours away from where we are now. It was still an entertaining ride, crew members put on magic shows and dance shows for us...Hilarious. The crew were such lovely people, free drinks and ice-blocks :)  Always smiling, I say! Finally we had arrived at James bond Island, the longboats were on there way out to get us, as the Catamaran could not get any further! The time had come, memories I will and have not forgotten. We officially entered the bay, markets surrounding the island, and many tourists!!! Cheap as chips. We had 30 minutes to explore the Island, shopping, walking and plenty of swimming! It was a life changing experience for my family and I.   I totally recommend  this trip for others that travel to Phuket, Thailand!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment